2nd Boat Building Workshop 2014

TuN3R

Administrator
Staff member
Dear Members ,

As you know we started Boat Building Workshop since last year . There have been several interests into learning how to build inexpensive boat for small rivers and creeks in past years specially after result of our First Boat building workshop. So it's about that time of year again weather is getting cooler so we will resume our second workshop .

Demo of the type of boats he build are here :
http://safishingforum.com/threads/how-to-build-a-simple-inexpensive-fishing-boat.115/

I will be providing room and some simple tools . Everyone would pay for the supplies to build their own boat estimate of $150.00bucks and we will host class twice every week . So if you are interested to join us and learn this please leave message on this thread or PM me asap .

Where and When will this Program hosted ?
- We will be hosting this at my place and have enough room for everyone.

Last years Boat Building Workshop follow up with work pictures :
http://safishingforum.com/threads/boat-building-workshop-program.1775/

Timeline :
Tuesday & Thursday evening- 4PM - 6:30PM .

Here are few result of workshop from last year .

Last edited by a moderator:

Take.me.fishin'MI.Girl

Staff member
STCA Member
Looks like a lot of fun! I would be interested for sure. What days of the week would it be? Keep me posted on the details! I think that boat would even fit in my car; now that would be amazing!

TuN3R

Administrator
Staff member
Looks like a lot of fun! I would be interested for sure. What days of the week would it be? Keep me posted on the details! I think that boat would even fit in my car; now that would be amazing!
Timeline :
Tuesday & Thursday evening- 4PM - 6:30PM .

Yes these boats are not heavy at all you can fit it on top of your car ..you could add kayak rack and tie it down.

TuN3R

Administrator
Staff member
Is there a materials list we need to go get the supplies and bring them?

When were you guys going to start?
Well we will meet at my place here we will go over plans etc . You don't have to buy everything at once just few main stuffs you will need to get started . We will go to Home Depot or Lowes and get them . If we have interested folks you can join us starting this Tuesday or thursday . I will pm my address.

Take.me.fishin'MI.Girl

Staff member
STCA Member
Well we will meet at my place here we will go over plans etc . You don't have to buy everything at once just few main stuffs you will need to get started . We will go to Home Depot or Lowes and get them . If we have interested folks you can join us starting this Tuesday or thursday . I will pm my address.
If we could start Thurs that would be cool. I already have a commitment on Tues for work. Or even the following week would be good?

Fishmaster150

Moderator/pro staff "AnytimeOutdoors"
Staff member
Man that boat rides nice in the water sits great and level.
If I had the time I would definatly be interested in building one for my dad for Xmas. Anyone want to build me one and trade for some fishing or hunting trips? Let me no I'd appreciate it
that's what u need to get to bass fishing around Sa. And it will fit on UR car great I bet. They look like great boats for sure.

TuN3R

Administrator
Staff member
Man that boat rides nice in the water sits great and level.
If I had the time I would definatly be interested in building one for my dad for Xmas. Anyone want to build me one and trade for some fishing or hunting trips? Let me no I'd appreciate it

that's what u need to get to bass fishing around Sa. And it will fit on UR car great I bet. They look like great boats for sure.
We can probably work something out with ya will let you know soon . I am planning on building another one for me as well .