Boat/kayak green led light installs

Fishmaster150

Moderator/pro staff "AnytimeOutdoors"
Staff member
Its that time of year again. Weather is warming and will be HOT soon.
Fish the night away with "AnytimeOutdoors" green led lights on your boat to attract baitfish and start a feedin freenzy. Anyone who has fished with me or followed my post knows these lights work!!!
I professionally install these strip style leds, lightbars, fog lights, dulley lights, bow fish led panel lights, boat trailer led light upgrades and custom led lighting set ups ANYWHERE u need to see better.
I come to u for installation. 1 year warranty on everything.
SALTWATER SAFE!!!
Basic installation for 2, 16' 6" led strips (12,000+ lumens)
Retail $275. - $25
saff member $250

Price may vary with labor intensive process for custom installs.

"Live the Nite Bite"
IMG_7514.JPG IMG_7645.JPG IMG_7515.JPG IMG_6682.JPG IMG_4899.JPG IMG_5428.JPG IMG_5546.JPG Led varmint/hog kill lights.
IMG_6895.JPG IMG_6375.JPG
50" curved Phillips led lightbars 14"-54" lightbar available. For trucks boats atv etc.
IMG_5887.JPG IMG_6401.JPG
Custom boat interior led lightings
IMG_4837.JPG
book your custom LED install from "AnytimeOutdoors"
Pm for more info. Or email
anytimeoutdoors@gmail.com

PayPal deposit required to book date for install.

Fishmaster150

Staff member
How much would you charge for a 12' kayak? Just need 2 strips maybe a smaller 3rd on the deck. Would this be custom and cost extra?
Il do a yayak for the same price.
I'm booked with hunts untill after 21st. I can get intouch with u then and set up an install that week.
Let me no what u think.
Thanks

I've had Eddie install these green lights on my boat. They are fantastic and very professionally installed. He does not take short cuts or do things half-ass. Connections are soldered, shrink wrapped and liquid electrical taped. I cannot say enough good things about his work. The lights are bright and fun to night fish with. You can see your lure as it's coming to the boat. It's actually very calming to sit on the water over your green pool of light.

Fishmaster150

Staff member
I've had Eddie install these green lights on my boat. They are fantastic and very professionally installed. He does not take short cuts or do things half-ass. Connections are soldered, shrink wrapped and liquid electrical taped. I cannot say enough good things about his work. The lights are bright and fun to night fish with. You can see your lure as it's coming to the boat. It's actually very calming to sit on the water over your green pool of light.
Hey buddy. Long time no hear from. Thanks for the kudos. I'm glad there still working good for you. Its been 3-4 years already.
And I agree with the calming effect on the dark quite water.