braunig lake

TuN3R

Administrator
Staff member
Few of my good friends are out there as well . One of them is posted near dead tree and he caught rat red and nice big channel 45min ago using chicken liver .

Ralph

Just 7st started to use liver. Tried the cut it up and freeze but it thawed quick. So i found a new bag of lantern mantels and cut one up to bag some and just put it in about 10 min ago. Well see how that goes.

TuN3R

Administrator
Staff member
Just 7st started to use liver. Tried the cut it up and freeze but it thawed quick. So i found a new bag of lantern mantels and cut one up to bag some and just put it in about 10 min ago. Well see how that goes.
Good luck try to throw castnet around if you have see if u can find some shad and tilapia i usually fillet them and use it .

Ralph

sorry for the late report. tried shad, tilapia, shrimp, liver, crawdads, warms and yeh mann and had no luck over 2 full days. was at table #3. will try again soon

TuN3R

Administrator
Staff member
sorry for the late report. tried shad, tilapia, shrimp, liver, crawdads, warms and yeh mann and had no luck over 2 full days. was at table #3. will try again soon
Fish during the weekdays if you can at dead tree point and 3rd point area the second discharge . You can find map in freshwater discussion section for braunig to know where these spots are .