BUSTED!!

Nice, I wish the fines would have been worse!!!

I hate seeing stuff like this. Maybe if GRTU was poliecing all our waters stuff like this wouldnt slide by. However then you would always be hassled even when you were acting within the law and they would always have their private interest's at heart on a public waterway....

This reminds me of the guy from austin bass fishing that took a pic of his 15 fish bag dead on his baot after saying he was out alone.

Hope all those law breakers out there see this. Its getting easier to catch pochers since they genreally are braggers and love to spread the word of their illegal catches.

Nice, I wish the fines would have been worse!!!

I hate seeing stuff like this. Maybe if GRTU was poliecing all our waters stuff like this wouldnt slide by. However then you would always be hassled even when you were acting within the law and they would always have their private interest's at heart on a public waterway....

This reminds me of the guy from austin bass fishing that took a pic of his 15 fish bag dead on his baot after saying he was out alone.

Hope all those law breakers out there see this. Its getting easier to catch pochers since they genreally are braggers and love to spread the word of their illegal catches.
Youre right....but people dont think...its best to follow the rules and then u dont have to be worrying About anything..but people like this joker need to b caught..

It is also illegal to use a tag from another Fisher person.
I saw a post on Facebook where a lady stated she used her husband's tag on a big bull red! I responded that she broke the law. She deleted her post within minutes, wish I had thought to save it and turned it in. I have a feeling this happens all the time.

ERK is correct. Im just an old dude I guess compared to most members here. I remember praying on Horace Caldwell pier in 1968 on my knees , hands together that I would catch one legal size red as i never had. Weather was awful no body catching. My dead shrimp didnt seem to even hit the water and Bamm,15 in. red ,limit was 1 over 14 in.. As I was thanking God a kid about 10, i was 6 came up to me and asked if I had caught thet red laying there. I said yes, he said sheeeeet.Reds were nearly commercialy fished to death.There are more reds to be had now, than ever in my life span. When a sportsmen actually gets into some fish ,has to let em go or stop fishing. After living in C.C. for awhile I realized just how many species are seasonal specific. Living around Texas all but 2 yrs. of my life we new when the flounder, reds , croaker even drum, sheepshead would be more abundant . But when a man that is going to feed himself and /or family I am not against it in most cases , keeping what he needs for food. Sport fisherman account for about 2% of annual catches as I was in the seafood industry for years.The average price for one lb. of meat caught by an angler is 3 times more than at HEB . When you figure gas, tackle,bait etc......After 600.00 mo. child support payment for 14 years there were times I kept a few extra for the table. I got caught by a warden with an oversize red, had no tag because i gave it to another guy in the boat that caught a bull,not thinking i would catch a oversized red as well. The ticket was 350.00 . The judge asked why I kept it, I told was expensive to catch that fish and my freezer was low. He let me go.

Last edited by a moderator: