Cali Tournament on June

TuN3R

Administrator
Staff member
I am thinking about a tournament at calaveras sometimes in June . I will need help of some of ya fellas . jsb91010 ,@Albert what do you guys think ? If we are doing this we will need to move ahead and start up on plans and see if we can find some sponsors . Try to find some interested teams to join tournament as soon as possible .

Thanks

TuN3R

Administrator
Staff member
sounds like a great idea...........sounds like mine. lol. let me know how it goes.
Well we been talking about this from a year now hopefully we will be doing it successfully now . Dragging the idea to later summer will be little bad choice cause the banks will be packed along with lots of boats . Sometimes around end of june is what i am hoping for if we have enough interested teams.

And remember i have been telling you let's do it if you have interest together :) It's been 8month since we started site and i think we need to get out often and let people know about us.

TuN3R

Administrator
Staff member
Haven't figured out yet i am working on other priorities here first . Trying to finish up the form for fin addict . I will work on this tournament slow as i get reply back from certain people that i have messaged .

TuN3R

Administrator
Staff member
Well you are feel free to drop ideas here too as you know this section is only for staffs not regular members .

TuN3R

Administrator
Staff member
Alrite folks let's focus on this one ! When /what date do you guys wanna suggest ?

I need all of yours help to make this happen . Let's not blow this plan like last years .