Canyon is Stupid Good!

Sgo1986

image.jpeg image.jpeg image.jpeg image.jpeg image.jpeg
At least 50 birds pounding this school.. Can't really say much else.. Cast and hold on. Drop a spoon to catch the whites. Well over 20 fish caught today..

Sgo1986

Canyon is a big lake and I do lots of driving around to locate them on the fish finder. If you launch at ramp 11 and go up the guad you'd have a chance at whites easier I think. But I don't fish up there much.

I have a request for you young man. Next time you go to canyon wear a go-pro on your head while on the road, provide information on launch site, provide commentary on lure presentation and then post here. That's all I ask. Just Kidding lol. I truly appreciate the info you share.

Sgo1986

I launch at ramp 23 and drive till I see birds... Then I throw a fluke on jig head at them.. Just gotta find the birds and you'll find the fish. The aggravating part is that they never seem to be in the same place 2 days in a row.

Sgo1986

Dang, don't now if i should hit nueces or rebecca creek on my yak tomorrow now! Nice haul.
I know a couple people got blanked up river from Rebecca creek today.. Idk if it's the recent cold front shutting them down or what.. But I did catch several more white's than usual on the main lake today.

I launch at ramp 23 and drive till I see birds... Then I throw a fluke on jig head at them.. Just gotta find the birds and you'll find the fish. The aggravating part is that they never seem to be in the same place 2 days in a row.
Do you typically fish mornings or afternoons?

Scotty B

STCA Member
and a couple of screen shots from navionics too, while your at it lol
I have a request for you young man. Next time you go to canyon wear a go-pro on your head while on the road, provide information on launch site, provide commentary on lure presentation and then post here. That's all I ask. Just Kidding lol. I truly appreciate the info you share.

KEVIN VAN ALEN

Sgo ,next time you are really in to them , just put a big red x on the side of your boat, so you will know where their at next time, and we will know where you are at.lol