CANYON THURSDAY NIGHTER - April 4th

ShawnT

2nd event of the season is this Thursday April 4th.

LOCATION: Canyon Lake Marina (280 Marina Dr. Canyon Lake, TX 78133)
TIME: 6:30pm – 10:00pm
ENTRY: $40/team

Registration begins at 6:00pm on the Canyon Lake Marina dock (located at 280 Canyon Lake Dr. Canyon Lake, TX 78133).

If you want to get there early, we'll be at the Baja BBQ shack grabbing something to eat and drink.

If you cant make it, you can always call in your order. Let them know you're fishing the tourney and they'll make sure to have it ready.

Here is their To Go menu:

Be sure and check out the rules
www.CanyonThursdayNighters.com

If you have any questions feel free to contact Shawn or Brad via email, phone, or text.
Our contact info is available here:
www.CanyonThursdayNighters.com/Contact Us

info@canyonthursdaynighters.com

Fishmaster150

Moderator/pro staff "AnytimeOutdoors"
Staff member
I have a small John boat and don't want to travel far to fish the tourney. I was wondering can u fish the marina from a boat?

ShawnT

No fairweather only fisherman came out last night so we didnt run out of beer at the weigh in, as only 9 teams showed up.
Still no one has figured out how to catch keepers after dark. The first hour and half is pretty much throw what ever you want and load the boat and wade through the dinks as fast as you can, unless your me apparently then it's just be thankful if you get a bite, perch, catfish or whatever. For the 2nd week in a row, no one caught a keeper after dark. The dinks are too fierce when the sun goes down. Not many stripers this week.

Daniel Rodriguez and David Jara won with 8.84lbs.
Full Results
Canyon Thursday Nighters