crea brothers lake

I've been fishing at Crea brothers a few times in the last month. Pics are from there. There is a construction site you can drive into at the Lookout rd. turnaround and it will get you right to it.
Erikh, you fishing of the shore? I'm new here in SA and looking for area to fish and get an idea of what type of baits Bass like around this area.

Joel

Fished Crea on/off for 45 yrs.,used to have a key to the gate. We called it Oscars , the first name of the owner in the 70s.He was a dairy farmer up 1604 aways. The fishing was crazy good back then,used alot of plastic frogs. there were 2 other ponds to the left, had key to that gate too_One would dry up every 2-3 yrs,rarely bothered with that one. The other one we called Lisas after the owners wife name. She owned a beauty shop and he owned Wonder bowl on Austin Hwy,his name was Joe. We mounted 8 bass from that one.Dont mount anymore but P.B.s . Practice C.P.R .mostly these days. Some asshole shot a bunch of his cows,he changed the locks and allowed only family to fish.

Fished Crea on/off for 45 yrs.,used to have a key to the gate. We called it Oscars , the first name of the owner in the 70s.He was a dairy farmer up 1604 aways. The fishing was crazy good back then,used alot of plastic frogs. there were 2 other ponds to the left, had key to that gate too_One would dry up every 2-3 yrs,rarely bothered with that one. The other one we called Lisas after the owners wife name. She owned a beauty shop and he owned Wonder bowl on Austin Hwy,his name was Joe. We mounted 8 bass from that one.Dont mount anymore but P.B.s . Practice C.P.R .mostly these days. Some asshole shot a bunch of his cows,he changed the locks and allowed only family to fish.
Damm that sucks.... ive had my eye on that tank since the day i moved over there.... saw hunters shooting doves last year, always though i should have gone & spoke with one of them and see if i could get permission to fish if i did the CPR thing