Finally got my other boat up and running.

Fishmaster150

Moderator/pro staff "AnytimeOutdoors"
Staff member
Over 3 years ago i Purchused this boat from my dad for $1 to try to rescue it from the clutches of his now X-wife. And after all this time fighting for titles etc. I finally won got my paperwork and took her out to the lake yesterday.
I launched upriver. After the 3rd crank she fired up (drained fuel lines years ago) and I hit the river full throttle made it to main lake in no time. I put the 20th running hour on the motor yesterday. The boat was only used less than a dozen times in its life and it's a 2009. I can't wait to start fishing with clients on it Sunday at the nueces.
image.jpeg We have upgraded to up to 4 anglers for crappie and whitebass trips.
image.jpeg I will be adding several new lakes to my fishing services. Including bow fishing trips this summer. Im growing my business one client at a time....
image.jpeg
image.png

TuN3R

Administrator
Staff member
Good to see that boat finally making it back lol !! Can't wait for some crappie /whites trip to canyon . Did you wrap it up with LED's too ?

MJ21

Man I'm tempted to exceed the offer that @jfgloor put out there. I will offer 250% what u paid for it, plus the cost of the title. I can bright the price up more if we get into a bidding war! lol

Last edited by a moderator:

MJ21

One uppers! I had to really dig into my savings to come up with my money. Extremely nice Bass Tracker u have there @ Fishmaster150. I can imagine it looks as clean as the day ur dad bought it.

Fishmaster150

Staff member
Good to see that boat finally making it back lol !! Can't wait for some crappie /whites trip to canyon . Did you wrap it up with LED's too ?
What kinda question is that tuner. Lol
U will see it from space. Green exterior. Amber interior and a big lightbar to see where I'm going all soon to come.
One uppers! I had to really dig into my savings to come up with my money. Extremely nice Bass Tracker u have there @ Fishmaster150. I can imagine it looks as clean as the day ur dad bought it.
Thanks fellas. It was rought looking at it covered in my yards for over 2 years!! Lol just goes to show its cheaper to keeper or don't land her at all and catch and release. Lol

KEVIN VAN ALEN

One million dollars. lol, nice boat , fished out of a tracker as a loaner when our Arrow Glass freedom one was in for repairs back in the 80s. You can pull em easy, very stable because of the flat bottom in the back,good on gas and tough as hell. Perfect for Placid and Dunlap during just about any weather[wind]. Would be my first second boat for freshwater, even though great for saltwater in protected bays. Fished Sabine Pass all past the Gulf entrance with eaze, pretty shallow draft.Enjoy Sir.

Last edited by a moderator:

Fishmaster150

Staff member
What's that motor? A 40 hp?
A 50 horse merc. Did 43 mph full throttle no wind. with just me and only a couple rods not all my crap yet. Lol more than fast enough. I don't plan on driving like that often. Lol And I got great fuel mileage even when punching it a lot trying to burn some fuel. It's a v hull cuts the wind great.