Great three days of fishing

IMG_0722.JPG IMG_0773.JPG Last week had the opportunity to fish several Private Water Fishing (privatewaterfishing.com) sites over a three-day period and had great success. At one location, my biggest 5 were around 30 lbs. At all three locations I caught over 40 fish with 5 over 20" and at least 3 around 8 lbs.

Last week had the opportunity to fish several Private Water Fishing (privatewaterfishing.com) sites over a three-day period and had great success. At one location, my biggest 5 were around 30 lbs. At all three locations I caught over 40 fish with 5 over 20" and at least 3 around 8 lbs.

Attachments

I have been a member since 2010. The owners are a husband and wife and the company is based near Dallas. PWF manages about 60 properties in Texas and Oklahoma.

Most of the locations have a boat and you only need to bring a trolling motor and battery. Some provide a trolling motor and battery. I fish from a motorized kayak.

What specific questions do you have.

Bill

I have been a member since 2010. The owners are a husband and wife and the company is based near Dallas. PWF manages about 60 properties in Texas and Oklahoma.

Most of the locations have a boat and you only need to bring a trolling motor and battery. Some provide a trolling motor and battery. I fish from a motorized kayak.

What specific questions do you have.

Bill
@Copenhagenpete - Why you calling it a scam? Do you have a membership?

Was able to fish Lake Escondido again for a full day this time. Again, it did not disappoint.
I caught over 25 with only 5 less than 14". Most were 3-5 lbs and caught on either a
mid diving crank or rattletrap. With my kayak I was able to easily get into the
standing timbers.

Was able to fish Lake Escondido again for a full day this time. Again, it did not disappoint.
I caught over 25 with only 5 less than 14". Most were 3-5 lbs and caught on either a
mid diving crank or rattletrap. With my kayak I was able to easily get into the
standing timbers.
Where's lake Escondido

It is not a place for public water. Check the home page or here is a short description of the company and members.

Steve Alexander discusses the benefits of joining Private Water Fishing.

Private Water Fishing is dedicated to partnering private lake owners with fisherman who enjoy the reel solitude™ of fishing on private, un-crowded waters.

When you join our fishing club you will enjoy the experience of catching large bass and lots of them, on well stocked and managed lakes and ponds.
Reservations are limited to one group at a time on each property. So, the sounds you hear will not be loud boat motors or crowded public boat ramps, but rather, the private conversations of your business partner or friend, the excited voice of your children, or just the simple sounds of crickets and bull frogs.

Whether you are an experienced tournament fisherman or just enjoy the occasional fishing getaway - PWF has a lake for you!