Great time at Port A on Charlie's Pasture Pier

StevenC

My girlfriend, a couple friends, and I took a trip down to Port A Wed night. We got there around 2am and began fishing at the pier with gulp minnows and frozen shrimp. Off the bat we were hooking sand trout croakers and spotted trout. Nothing huge but decent size. We stayed there throughout the morning until about 6am then went and tried out the flats where my gf caught the fish shown in the image posted. At about 12 we headed back to the pier for the rest of the day and continued catching. I ended up hooking a decent sized croaker and a small gafftop same for my gf. Glad the whole time we only hooked one hard head. We easily caught over 100 fish throughout the day.

Attachments

My girlfriend, a couple friends, and I took a trip down to Port A Wed night. We got there around 2am and began fishing at the pier with gulp minnows and frozen shrimp. Off the bat we were hooking sand trout croakers and spotted trout. Nothing huge but decent size. We stayed there throughout the morning until about 6am then went and tried out the flats where my gf caught the fish shown in the image posted. At about 12 we headed back to the pier for the rest of the day and continued catching. I ended up hooking a decent sized croaker and a small gafftop same for my gf. Glad the whole time we only hooked one hard head. We easily caught over 100 fish throughout the day.