Guadalupe boat/kayak launch ????

Anyone know of anywhere other than tpwd 35 & ih10 launches..... im running a small jon boat & battery operated trolling motor and it just takes tooo much juice to get anywhere from these two ramps

Other than Canyon Lake, I know of only one other ramp in that area. Its on Dunlap (same lake as the I35 launch). Its here:

https://www.google.com/maps/place/29°40'19.0"N+98°04'09.8"W/@29.6719372,-98.0699375,19z/data=!4m5!3m4!1s0x0:0x0!8m2!3d29.671936!4d-98.069389

I have only been once; i think there's a $5 launch fee. Drop it in the slotted mailbox next to the ramp.
Cool, i have not opened the link yet, but i think that may be the one i had heard of, just did not know where it was....

Other than Canyon Lake, I know of only one other ramp in that area. Its on Dunlap (same lake as the I35 launch). Its here:

https://www.google.com/maps/place/29°40'19.0"N+98°04'09.8"W/@29.6719372,-98.0699375,19z/data=!4m5!3m4!1s0x0:0x0!8m2!3d29.671936!4d-98.069389

I have only been once; i think there's a $5 launch fee. Drop it in the slotted mailbox next to the ramp.
Yup went today to check it out, that was the place... thanks alot for the info, it will be a couple of days before i can get out there, fishing report coming soon..... Thanks again

I was wanting to go to guadalupe river myself but don't know how the current was last time I went it was moving so on fast it would have taken me down stream so fast that I know I couldn't have gottet back.but that was about a month ago, so I sure would like to know how it is for next week. I don't go during the weekend, to many boats a skiers.got in a fight there with some asshole who kept trying to swamp me like 4 times on purpose, will caught his behind at one of the houses there called the game warden on him but the ecops came also, dumb ass didn't know that I videoed him , cops seen it and his ass went to jail, so please be careful there are stupid people out there who don't respect kayaks or watch for us

I was wanting to go to guadalupe river myself but don't know how the current was last time I went it was moving so on fast it would have taken me down stream so fast that I know I couldn't have gottet back.but that was about a month ago, so I sure would like to know how it is for next week. I don't go during the weekend, to many boats a skiers.got in a fight there with some asshole who kept trying to swamp me like 4 times on purpose, will caught his behind at one of the houses there called the game warden on him but the ecops came also, dumb ass didn't know that I videoed him , cops seen it and his ass went to jail, so please be careful there are stupid people out there who don't respect kayaks or watch for us
The area around the boat ramp at 35 is kinda hard to fish, current isnt terrible. But lots of leaves and debree in the water so its hard to keep your line clean.... i use alot of spinner baits and the crap just travels down to the bait..... but the area we are talking about on dunlap looks real nice, went and scopped it out today... if you sre willing to wait a week or so, id be willing to meet up eith you and we can go fish it... tell you ahead of time tho, im not a yaker, ive got a small jon boat with a trolling motor... was looking into a yak but decided to go this route cause i have two young boys that tend to go fish with me from time to time. Figuered a jon boat would be better suited for that...if we meet up, it would likely be me by myself or possibly me & girlfriend.....