Hello Members!

I just recently noticed that "The Forum" was back! Very happy and hope to hear from the members who have been there for awhile.. Ever since tuner "logged" out and no one had taken over, I thought that was it.. Again, glad The Fishing Forum is back!

2W2X1

One of these days at a meet and greet we will have to discuss why there is a year gap in posting. I'll supply the beer.

Happy to help this place grow and become relevant again. I really despise BookFace and have yet to find another place filled with local fisherpeople to discuss locations, tactics and spread lies of the big one that got away.

One of these days at a meet and greet we will have to discuss why there is a year gap in posting. I'll supply the beer.

Happy to help this place grow and become relevant again. I really despise BookFace and have yet to find another place filled with local fisherpeople to discuss locations, tactics and spread lies of the big one that got away.

That would be great! Hopefully on a weekend