hidden lake

Nothing man, nothing... Fished it early in the a.m, afternoon, evening, and night and just a few bumps. Earl Scott has been doing me very well though. Caught a 5 lb 7oz. Largemouth 2 days ago. Always catch bass out there. Hidden lake just seems like a huge bust

Nothing man, nothing... Fished it early in the a.m, afternoon, evening, and night and just a few bumps. Earl Scott has been doing me very well though. Caught a 5 lb 7oz. Largemouth 2 days ago. Always catch bass out there. Hidden lake just seems like a huge bust
Where is earl Scott pomd how do I get to it ? Thanks sounds like a great place

Earl Scott pond is literally off of babcock near bamberger park. It's the park with the playground across from the school. All you do is follow the running trail and make a left where it forks. The pond is about a 1/4 mile walk. A lot of shore area to fish and a lot of big bass and mid level bass. Soft plastics work awesome. You can google map it to find it easier. And it is 100% free

Nice spot man, I appreciate it. Will be going back again soon. Didn't have any luck today but was only able to fish for an hour or so. Thanks again.

Nice spot man, I appreciate it. Will be going back again soon. Didn't have any luck today but was only able to fish for an hour or so. Thanks again.
What were you using out there? Soft plastics work the best from what I've seen thus far. If you fish the backside of the peninsula, you'll run into where the big bass swim around.

Started off with a chatter bait, didn't have any luck. So switched over to texas rig , had a bite but didn't set the hook. After that didn't get any action at all. So last minute just put on a frog just to play around with it a bit . Didn't get any action from that either. Will try again next weekend tho. Hopefully get to spend more time out there next time.

Started off with a chatter bait, didn't have any luck. So switched over to texas rig , had a bite but didn't set the hook. After that didn't get any action at all. So last minute just put on a frog just to play around with it a bit . Didn't get any action from that either. Will try again next weekend tho. Hopefully get to spend more time out there next time.
What part of the pond were you fishing? If you want to almost guarantee you land a 6+lb bass, grab some nightcrawlers and catch some tiny bluegill. Cast those bad boys out and I promise you will get a fish within a minute. But soft plastics usually work the best from my experience. Have fished Earl Scott for over 2 years.

@clintbeastwood Nice man. I'd have to give it a try. Might go out there tomorrow . What part of the pond would you recommend hitting? Gonna try to be out there a little early. Let's see Tho.
Make sure you get out there between 9 a.m to 12 p.m. That's when they are most active. I'd start on the trail side past the bench and go down that little hill. It's right off of the running path and you can't miss it. Then I'd move all the way around if you aren't getting the fish you want and fish the back side of the peninsula facing away from babcock rd. That should get you some action. Then i'd leave the peninsula and make a left. Walk down that trail and you'll see a nice opening. That's where I caught that 5lb 7oz bass out near the tree branches in the middle. I've seen upwards to 6 to 7 largemouths that weigh in excess of 6lbs. Biggest I've seen was 8ish lbs pulled out by some kid using a simple spinner on the backside of the peninsula. Good luck bud