Honey hole fishing :)

TuN3R

Administrator
Staff member
image.jpeg image.jpeg image.jpeg image.jpeg Went to catch some bluegills for bait tomorrow . Hooked on nice fat channel and fat bass :) saw a big bass lurking around must have been 8-9lb wouldn't take the live worm lol .

MJ21

Lol. Those rocks they just placed gave it away. How deep is it there? I'm limited to what I can see when I drive over the bridge

TuN3R

Administrator
Staff member
Lol. Those rocks they just placed gave it away. How deep is it there? I'm limited to what I can see when I drive over the bridge
It's pretty deep and lot of areas to fish at ...there is trail that goes backside of creek as well .

TuN3R

Administrator
Staff member
Where exactly is it? I have been looking on google earth haven't been able to find an access point?
Hunt Ln exit and Rey alison exit but you go towards kriewald rd it's the first bridge i think you can park car on side before the bridge i need to reconfirm myself haven't gone there since they opened that road after construction .

Hunt Ln exit and Rey alison exit but you go towards kriewald rd it's the first bridge i think you can park car on side before the bridge i need to reconfirm myself haven't gone there since they opened that road after construction .
Thanks man i appreciate it. Im new to the bass scene and have only fished a couple golf courses in the area so always looking for new spots to toss a fly and jig.