I had to dust off the old man.

Fishmaster150

Moderator/pro staff "AnytimeOutdoors"
Staff member
So after 43 years of bieng a radiologist and working for several top orthopedic docs. I'm proud to announce my father has full time retired from his 9-5 job. So this means time to keep him busy!! Started out taking him and my baby girl to fish for trout on Xmas day with the new ultra light combos we have him for a gift. He hasn't fished much the last few years so I'm throwing him in head first lol. Even with the high water and fast flow we conquered the river with 3 limits of rainbows in a couple hours. image.jpeg As one chapter closed of his life. I'm happy to have opened the next chapter and keeping him in the woods and on the water. Just as he did for me growing up. It's feels great to repay the favor to the man that got me hooked on the outdoors.
"AnytimeOutdoors"

Fishmaster150

Staff member
Haha. This Is the most popular spot to trout fish. Camp huaco springs. It's the rest of the river I keep under lock and key. Lol unless ur booked with me to fish it then the can of worms is unveiled. Lol

TuN3R

Administrator
Staff member
A clever way to try and figure out his fishing spot ;)

But seriously a great picture, wish I had the same success!
Just go out there with some cheese and powerbaits /powerworms organge colour. .....fish the rocky structure area where they are always stacked .

fishwhisperer

So after 43 years of bieng a radiologist and working for several top orthopedic docs. I'm proud to announce my father has full time retired from his 9-5 job. So this means time to keep him busy!! Started out taking him and my baby girl to fish for trout on Xmas day with the new ultra light combos we have him for a gift. He hasn't fished much the last few years so I'm throwing him in head first lol. Even with the high water and fast flow we conquered the river with 3 limits of rainbows in a couple hours. View attachment 6130 As one chapter closed of his life. I'm happy to have opened the next chapter and keeping him in the woods and on the water. Just as he did for me growing up. It's feels great to repay the favor to the man that got me hooked on the outdoors.
"AnytimeOutdoors"

you've got good stock fishmaster.

Fishmaster150

Staff member
No I haven't. I drove by a few places a couple times the last couple weeks and the river is way to high and fast to fish efficiently and real dangerous fast flow I don't wade fish in. It's not worth the risk as much as I want to go catch a monster already!! Lol

TuN3R

Administrator
Staff member
No I haven't. I drove by a few places a couple times the last couple weeks and the river is way to high and fast to fish efficiently and real dangerous fast flow I don't wade fish in. It's not worth the risk as much as I want to go catch a monster already!! Lol
Hear ya brother !! You need to get in main lake and get on them whites ,crappie and striper . Hopefully i will get that open seat for white bass trip in nueces this year lol ..