Is this a good idea

TuN3R

Administrator
Staff member
I was checking mails today and few feedbacks that came through our official email address contact us footer .

Few of them were really good and nice and few others suggested to widen this forum to something like south texas to include some traffic throughout houston , Austin areas too .

What do you guys think is it a good idea to get a new domain name which will cover few other cities around San antonio or just leave the way it is ! We are already doing great even tho most members hardly post . Last few ones are active then we have seen .

Feel free to post your answers i would love to hear from ya'll .

Albert

???
Staff member
I don't have anything against Houston but I don't think Houston is a a good ideal. Me personally like the cover area. If you want to add, just add Austin or anything that is a decent distant away from San Antonio. I say about 2 hours or less. Another idea, is to add cities/towns under Honey Holes, Ponds & Creeks. then you click the city/town you want to fish. An idea so you dont have to change the domain name is to make a completely new forum for those city. Then we can partner and link the forum giving Austin/Houston people the chance to manage there forum with the same layout since many of us don't know fishing spots for other cities. Letting people living in the city manage will lead to a better experience. Look how many people we meet and how many friend we made.

Albert

???
Staff member
Don't rush things. Wait for other people to comment. What exactly you planning to do since i threw out a few ideas.

TuN3R

Administrator
Staff member
Ye i will wait i am not doing this yet ! I have too many other works to do with site first . Update with many new features / we will have few more pages, Different homepage with article system/latest threads and so on . New design looks for the site .

So this won't be implemented until i am done with these works.

TuN3R

Administrator
Staff member
Also about partnering up isn't bad idea . But we will need more then few interested people . I only had the suggestion from 2 people that's not gonna help . Let's see i will talk to few others from Austin /houston side if they are interested in idea.

But i am more then happy to keep this place the way it is without much changes. The more crowded it gets the messy it gets . Small and friendly is good enough to exchange ideas and information .