Live from braunig lake

MJ21

Nice catch! We're u guys downrigging? I took my Dad out to Calaveras since he was in town. We caught 3 total reds. 2 19" (throwbacks of course) and a 22.5". Only bad thing was the wind. How was it on ur side?

TuN3R

Administrator
Staff member
Nice catch! We're u guys downrigging? I took my Dad out to Calaveras since he was in town. We caught 3 total reds. 2 19" (throwbacks of course) and a 22.5". Only bad thing was the wind. How was it on ur side?
Yep downrigging it was for us it was windy for sure . There were some folks anchored up as well did pretty great .

I was bank fishing all day Friday and ended up hooking a bull red at least 30+ inches. The fight was amazing but he snapped the line right when he got to the bank, he layer there and I tried to grab him but he swam off once he realized he was free. Biggest red I think I've ever hooked, wish I could a got a pic with him

I was bank fishing all day Friday and ended up hooking a bull red at least 30+ inches. The fight was amazing but he snapped the line right when he got to the bank, he layer there and I tried to grab him but he swam off once he realized he was free. Biggest red I think I've ever hooked, wish I could a got a pic with him
If someone catches one with a 2 ounce disk and a circle hook on the right side of the mouth, let me know how big he is!