Made the front page.

Fishmaster150

Moderator/pro staff "AnytimeOutdoors"
Staff member
Me and Alex if first class tackle were interviewed by Lonestar outdoor news about the winter trout season. And we're published in the current issue. I made the front page and a full page. Alex made it with a killer interview and a pic holdin a fatty. This is a highlight of my time spent fishing on the water. And oh is it sweet image.jpg image.jpg image.jpg

Thanks Tuner!!!

Hey check that out!!! Eddie arent you happy I grabed that angle for you!!! Now I have a font page photo for my portfolio. Heck Yeah!!! I didnt notice that earlier.

Now lets hit the frio and do a write up or we need to hit the coast on the fly and for shark. We can work our way up from this!!!

Fishmaster150

Moderator/pro staff "AnytimeOutdoors"
Staff member
Thanks Tuner!!!

Hey check that out!!! Eddie arent you happy I grabed that angle for you!!! Now I have a font page photo for my portfolio. Heck Yeah!!! I didnt notice that earlier.

Now lets hit the frio and do a write up or we need to hit the coast on the fly and for shark. We can work our way

They picked a good pick of that fatty u got last trip. Down for the frio and the coast. This was just episode 1 with many more to come. We have the contact to get printed agian. Lets go out and get some big ones. U no my motto. "Anytime outdoors" setting hooks and landing monsters.
]