Medina lake water level

Erich

Went out yesterday and couldn't believe how much the level rose from 1 week ago. Lake is at 97.1 % full and climbing. Level rose 10 feet in 1 week.

TuN3R

Administrator
Staff member
Yep yesterday only it was 78% lol now close to being full !! We still have some more rain on the way looks like spillway will start flowing again lol . Canyon lake parks are under water cause it's about 6-7ft high than normal level .

buster

Best thing for lake is more rain . Cotton and Milo are cuming up now and farmers shouldn't need to pull from it as long as this pattern keeps up . Watch what we wish for sometimes lol . I think it's great for all lakes and especially farmers win win cituation.

Best thing for lake is more rain . Cotton and Milo are cuming up now and farmers shouldn't need to pull from it as long as this pattern keeps up . Watch what we wish for sometimes lol . I think it's great for all lakes and especially farmers win win cituation.
It ain't the farming that about emptied it, although that contributed. Biggest factor I bet was that SAWS maintains an unlimited water draw contract with Medina to be treated and used in the city.

http://www.saws.org/your_water/waterresources/projects/medina_lake.cfm