Minn Kota AP65 Trolling Motor still needs a new home

WD40

FOR SALE $500.00 OBO ($100.00 off for SAFF Members)

Minn Kota AP65 65 Pound Thrust Bow Mount Trolling Motor with 50 inch composite Shaft, Power Drive electric steering, AutoPilot, and Universal Sonar.

24 VOLT ONLY.

Upgraded to an 80# Terrova, so don't need this one any more. This motor and controller have been well cared for and are in great shape.

As stated, this motor has a 50 inch, nearly indestructible composite shaft and produces 65 pounds of thrust.

The foot controller is low-profile with a Speed Selector slide, Toe-actuated steering (just tilt your foot side to side to turn left or right), Momentary/Constant switch, and has a 18 foot cord, allowing it to be used from just about anywhere on the boat. You don’t have to be standing right over the motor to have complete control of where you’re going.

The AutoPilot feature uses a compass in the head of the unit to lock onto a user-selected point, and then steers your boat towards that point so you can concentrate on fishing instead of steering.

There is a Universal Sonar 2 transducer built into the motor housing that can be matched with just about any available sonar unit you might wish to install on the bow.

The Motor also has the Minn Kota Maximizer technology with push-to-test indicators built in to help extend your battery life for all-day fishing sessions.

I believe this motor can be upgraded with the Minn Kota I-Pilot system.

PM me (WD40) for more info and/or photos.