minn kota repair

buster

Anyone know where I can get a minn not a 80lb thrust bow mounted riptide trolling motor worked on in San Antonio area.?

It's hard to believe there isn't anyone in the SA area that doesn't work on MK trolling motors.

I just moved to SA and would like to know if there is a MK repairman around.

SChapa

There are several people that advertise Marine repair on craigslist. They do all kinds of work on boats/outboards/inboards and such. Haven't used any of them but you might give them a call.......one of them even advertises he'll come to you.

There are several people that advertise Marine repair on craigslist. They do all kinds of work on boats/outboards/inboards and such. Haven't used any of them but you might give them a call.......one of them even advertises he'll come to you.
Thanks for the info, I'll search CL.

What's wrong with it?
The round red direction indicator lens keeps popping out when I turn the motor all the way to the left or right. The guy that used to store my boat fixed it last year and ever since then the lens keeps popping out. So, something isn't right inside the housing.

Fishmaster150

Moderator/pro staff "AnytimeOutdoors"
Staff member
Order a new lens online cheapest diy start fix. If that doesn't work then it's a bad housing I would say.
Contact minkota they have great customer service.

Order a new lens online cheapest diy start fix. If that doesn't work then it's a bad housing I would say.
Contact minkota they have great customer service.
I have two lenses that are perfectly fine, but it seems like they don't go down deep enough to latch on. I push them down about as far as they go, but they eventually pop out again. I'm thinking of using a rubber mallet to hit them down a little further, maybe that will get them to latch.