Need some product testers

I need three people that are channel cat anglers. They will be testing a dough bait for a wounded warrior that has come up with a recipe that he claims to work very well.
He asked for testers on another forum, unfortunately they were Blue fisherman that really didn't fish with the bait much, or guys who had other issues and couldn't get on the water to test it. In the end he blew all his money shipping the product and not getting honest reviews. So I spoke with him and offered that we could find three guys/gals that fish often, and know how to target chanel cats, that would give the guy some honest feedback. He is located up at Fort Hood, so I offered to pay the shipping to get the product here.
So, in a nut shell, I need three people that know how to, and are willing to put the time in to target channel cats. What is in it for you? Well, it is free bait, and your helping one of our wounded warriors with something he uses towards his recovery.

I don’t mind helping out. We try to go fishing just about every weekend. I have a buddy and I who would be willing to try it out and you can count us as one. How often or how much time for analysis are you looking at collecting? Also being in the military I would love to help out a fellow wounded warrior. Please let me know how we may assist @MRPLWHB=Fish on

ok so just like LUCERO.0709 SAID....

WE ARE DOWN AND more than happy to help..... not just fine with helping....

WE ARE SERIOUSLY WAY MORE THAN JUST PLAIN OLD EXCITED TO HELP YOU TEST YOUR NEW EXPERIMENTAL CATFISH DOUGH BAIT PRODUCT.

Fellow Fisherman
:)

Last edited by a moderator:

TuN3R

Administrator
Staff member
sign me up if ya like ill give ya honest feedback /and will keep a log on it size and numbers of fish to show what it can do or cant
You should PM John !

I talked with the owner as well seems like his bait is pretty good he is looking for some serious reviews /testers who can give him pro's /con's of this bait as well as suggestions how effectively it stays on hook and catch fish . I should have some samples as well .

Ok LUCERO.0709 and MRPLWHB=Fishon, you guys are in as one. Bigchooch58 you're in as well. Need one more serious channel cat chaser.
Once I get the last one, we'll figure out the details of getting you guys the bait, etc. Thanks guys!

Hey guys we got the bait yesterday evening. It's not a lot so we'll just split it among you guys. It really does smell like pizza! He said it is best if you leave it in the cooler while you are fishing. Also, if you need to thicken it up, you can add some flour, if you do, let us know.
I am located in the north east, off Nochodoches near 1604. You can call or text me for my address so you can map it.

Hey guys we got the bait yesterday evening. It's not a lot so we'll just split it among you guys. It really does smell like pizza! He said it is best if you leave it in the cooler while you are fishing. Also, if you need to thicken it up, you can add some flour, if you do, let us know.
I am located in the north east, off Nochodoches near 1604. You can call or text me for my address so you can map it.
I can send out a few more if need be. We came from Waco yesterday, we pick up a few before it got just to hot Part time if you need a few more let me know. I know it catches fish but I want to give let people try for them selfs before buying it. which is not much

I want to try some I live 15 mins away frm canyon lake I cat fish whn I'm not redfishing and I can give you good feedback on it and I have a few friends that catfish to

I want to try some I live 15 mins away frm canyon lake I cat fish whn I'm not redfishing and I can give you good feedback on it and I have a few friends that catfish to
send me your info and will get with part time. one of this issue i had with givine it out no one gave feed back, they did not fish for anything other then blues and Flat heads. or they just did not keep in con act with me. so i lot out on a lot of product. I will see about sending more to him tomorrow

I know it works and works well it use it my self but me posting up about my own product is kind of dumb i need the out side prospective to help build the this up

I fish for channles and I try to go fishing almost every weekend I'll keep you up to date whn I go and use ur product I'll see how long it last on a hook how many bites I get and I'll send you pics as well

TuN3R

Administrator
Staff member
I fish for channles and I try to go fishing almost every weekend I'll keep you up to date whn I go and use ur product I'll see how long it last on a hook how many bites I get and I'll send you pics as well
Here is what he wants :

He wants some dedicated members who actually go out and fish often for channels give accurate reviews about it and post them on site pro's and con's about his product . He is just getting started with his bait . He sent samples of several other folks on other site but lot of them didn't even bother trying them out since they target big blues .

I believe John has some sample go through him if you can provide any reviews anytime soon or i should have some sample soon i will pick few guys that i know who fish for channels often and get them to test it and post review on board about it .