Pearl Brewery 9-13-11

Had a bunch of fun getting those tilapia to bite on some corn below the waterfalls. Caught about seven or eight tilapia around 9"(live bait for HUGE reds? :fishing:LOL). Saw some big bass roll by and lost interest in Tilapia fishing and tried bass fishing. I couldn't get them suckers to bite on ANYTHING in my tacklebox. :fishing2:Waters too hot I guess. I did see a huge catfish just above the waterfalls. I really want to get out there at night. I'm just leary of leaving my car in that area unattended. Okay, I'm leary of leaving my car anywhere unattended.:aggressive: Sorry San Antonio, I don't trust you (nothing against you folks, just the area).:drinking:

Had a bunch of fun getting those tilapia to bite on some corn below the waterfalls. Caught about seven or eight tilapia around 9"(live bait for HUGE reds? :fishing:LOL). Saw some big bass roll by and lost interest in Tilapia fishing and tried bass fishing. I couldn't get them suckers to bite on ANYTHING in my tacklebox. :fishing2:Waters too hot I guess. I did see a huge catfish just above the waterfalls. I really want to get out there at night. I'm just leary of leaving my car in that area unattended. Okay, I'm leary of leaving my car anywhere unattended.:aggressive: Sorry San Antonio, I don't trust you (nothing against you folks, just the area).:drinking:
Is this next to the highway on the right near the condos?