Possible bait and tackle partnership

Mario

One of the girls I work with owns a bait and tackle shop with her husband and they've just started putting out our flyers for their customers. I'll get their info soon so we can plug them here. We may want to eventually develop a partnership with them since they are a mom and pop rather than a large chain. Eventually have them as a sponsor? Let me know what you think.

TuN3R

Administrator
Staff member
Well see if they are interested on such idea if yes lets set up meeting with them :) We can discuss how we can help them and also we can give them better direction on what kind of bait and tackle is working good .

TuN3R

Administrator
Staff member
Ye i am good on this idea but rest is upto them they will more benefit from us with the idea i have in my mind but i can only offer this idea if they want to set up small lunch meeting :) Mario i have small idea for you too see if u can set this meeting .

TuN3R

Administrator
Staff member
Ye let's do that when you get back . Will see if we can get them to add some tackle's related to Redfishing,catfishing . If they are willing to take on this idea we might probably can do some kind of special deal for our members too .

he mostly has bass fishing gear in there.. worms, etc... He has a little variety of crankbaits and a couple spoons and some rattletraps... Mostly the stuff is for bass though. He is a cool guy and said anything I wanted he would order for me. I just haven't had a chance to get back in there... caught alot of redfish on a crankbait color i bought from him...and cheap too!

TuN3R

Administrator
Staff member
Let's see that's why if we can pull this up we might be able to get him to get interested for other stuffs.