Removing Random Quote

TuN3R

Administrator
Staff member
Well i was thinking to make life little easier for our visitors and members . Do you think Random quote block is of any use ?

I am thinking of adding Latest threads block there so people can keep track of latest posts .

I seriously need your suggestion .

Mario

That's tough. I kinda like the random quotes but we need more. I'llbe out of town for a few day but if I find more, I'll send them your way.

TuN3R

Administrator
Staff member
shouldn't be that hard to do that i might be able to find plugin for it ...... but i have some other ideas .

If you can find short and good quotes just post on here i can add them .

Fishing is the sport of drowning worms. ~Author Unknown

May the holes in your net be no larger than the fish in it. ~Irish Blessing

Give a man a fish and he will eat for a day. Teach him how to fish and he will sit in a boat and drink beer all day. ~Author Unknown

The best way to a fisherman's heart is through his fly. ~Author Unknown

Give a man a fish and he has food for a day; teach him how to fish and you can get rid of him for the entire weekend. ~Zenna Schaffer

Good things come to those who bait. ~Author Unknown

Nothing makes a fish bigger than almost being caught. ~Author Unknown

My biggest worry is that my wife (when I'm dead) will sell my fishing gear for what I said I paid for it. ~Koos Brandt

Good roads lead to bad fishing - (didn't get the name)

More coming soon...
Mario

TuN3R

Administrator
Staff member
Thanks :) I got the alternative way to get latest threads but it's only for sidebar and we don't have much space in there lol . Lets see need to figure out if we should continue with random quotes or not .

TuN3R

Administrator
Staff member
I will add your quotes to random blocks tomorrow also try to change to font of that quote to match entire site :)

Keep those quotes coming bro .