Salado creek (different part)

Thanks
Over near Perrin bietel and Austin hwy
Ihard to gain bank access with all the trees and debree but there arr some good fishing in there if u can cast in very tight quarters

TuN3R

Administrator
Staff member
I have fished there few times . Salado Creek that runs through comanche Park is another hidden gem . There are some deep pool with big bass including various other species . If you have a bike and some rod holders fishing around that trail will be fun .

Yeah for sure it's def a hidden gem spot
People see me coming out there and they kinda laugh and snicker thinking what the heck is this guy fishing in there
But there mouths drop when I show them some pics from the fish I have caught out there lol yeah biking down there would be fun I haven't tried that yet out there
I rarely go there but every time I do it reminds me that I should go back lol

Went for a bit this morning caught 10 total
Few dinks
Couple descent
And 4lb got away:(
But it was a great day I'll be back for him for sure now That I know where he is located lol
Looks like its by solashtown under the highway. Went the other day myself insta hits

Thanks
Over near Perrin bietel and Austin hwy
Ihard to gain bank access with all the trees and debree but there arr some good fishing in there if u can cast in very tight quarters
I was looking on the map but don't see how to get to the water. Open for suggestions.

Fished for an hour today I could literally see the fish not hitting my bait lol
the water was clear kinda and fish where finicky finally got this little guy before I had to go back to work

Attachments