Security/Error msg

Albert

???
Staff member
Josh brought it up in the chatbox. What is everyone experiencing? I have gotten both msg when I on on the computer. Both msg basically say the same thing. It says I'm not allow to do that and I need to be log in when I am log in. Josh mention he got kick out when he got his security msg but that never happen to me.

TuN3R

Administrator
Staff member
You mean u got security issue as well ? Kick out issue i will work on that i am just waiting to do some updates . But i need to know what is security issue people are talking about.

Albert

???
Staff member
I been getting since the beginning of the week but im not getting kick out. It pops up and i just close it. I mainly get error msgs that i need to be log in but i click okay and it takes me to where ever i was going.

Albert

???
Staff member
yeah but i don't get kick out. it still takes me to where i wanted to go. I just figure the server was having some maintenance done.

TuN3R

Administrator
Staff member
Depends what time ! Yes it happens once in a while when server is taking Automatic backup ! happens to me as well but it goes back to normal when the back up is done .

Keep and eye on it take screen shot if possible.

TuN3R

Administrator
Staff member
Still getting such errors ?

Been watching server logs of 48hours and over /cleaned up few mess ! Let me know if u notice it again .