trout stocked last Friday at south side Lions, has anyone caught any?

TuN3R

Administrator
Staff member
I have been seeing some nice reports from SSL and Millers . In last two week i saw atleast 3 trophy trout taken out of both ponds.

Just came back from SSL park and caught 3 rainbow trouts around 10 -12 inch. There was one more guy out there who caught around 10 of them using minnow bait. There is a small pond on the side of the bridge and most of them were caught over there. I was could have caught the max limit of 5 but had to leave for some work.

Just came back from SSL park and caught 3 rainbow trouts around 10 -12 inch. There was one more guy out there who caught around 10 of them using minnow bait. There is a small pond on the side of the bridge and most of them were caught over there. I was could have caught the max limit of 5 but had to leave for some work.

Fished on Saturday at Miller's. Caught five rainbows all about the same size, around 12 to 14 inches. Two hit a silver Kastmaster and got three on eggs.

I was out at Millers that weekend as well. I was trying for catfish and got completely skunked. First time ever at Millers not catching a catfish. We did see a gentleman pull a trout in off of corn, looked to be about 10 inch trout. I should have brought trout bait! So is there a possibility that the catfish are fished out? Not even a bite. And......there were huge schools of carp going crazy up in the grass areas, they were in a feeding frenzy all morning. Would the carp keep the cats away?