White bass run reports 2019

Was hoping we could use this post as a running report for this years white bass run. Has anyone heard anything as of yet? Gonna hit 99 bridge soon then George west. George west might be a little too soon tho.

WD40

Folks have been getting some at the 99 bridge. Some days are hot, some days even the guides are having trouble getting them to bite. Finding the with good electronics is fairly easy, but the changing weather seems to give them intermittent lockjaw.

WD40

A friend and I got our limits on the Frio upstream from the 99 bridge at Choke Canyon on Thursday. We had a number of throwbacks, but most of the fish were very good sized.

WD40

Looks like the run may be petering out at the 99 bridge. Two of us fished from about 8:30 to 2PM and ended with 7 nice whites, 2 good sized gaspergou, 1 12 inch LMB, and had on 2 short nosed gar. Both gar were pushing 4 feet.

Daughter had on one of the gar and she thought it was pretty cool when it cleared water by at least a foot. Other one busted off and stole my jig right at the boat.

Lots of boats out today. Parking lot was overflowing with rigs.

All in all, it was a good day.

2W2X1

Daughter had on one of the gar and she thought it was pretty cool when it cleared water by at least a foot. Other one busted off and stole my jig right at the boat.

All in all, it was a good day.
Bet that was a blast! Memories for sure man. With all this nice weather, I need these family and friends to leave so I can get free again. Haven't fished since the 1st and I'm getting the shakes. :D